Field Two, day 2, saw a change in the sheep. The Suffolk type ewes that had been used on the first day on Field 2 were replace for the small Horned sheep from field 3. They were a faster, lighter sheep to work but many of the handlers thought they were just great.
The top 7 dogs and handlers for Field Two on day 2 were:
|Day 2 of Qualifying / World Sheep Dog Trials Field 2|
|#267||Mr. E Sievers||GER||Speed||196|
|#262||Mr. C M Magnusson||SWE||Fleet||194|
|#251||Mr. S Gallagher||IRE||Jan||190|
|#273||Mr. C Todd||ENG||Gemma||182|
|#280||Mr. H MacLean||SCO||Ben||178|
|#269||Mr. M T Longton||ENG||Monty||176|
|#274||Mr. J D Robinson||SCO||Tip||172|
Click on any of the titles below for the full details of the videos from this event:
Want to read more? Check these out!
- Summary of the top Qualifying runs, Field 2, at ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Field Two of the qualifying competition at the World Sheep Dog Trial was said to be the best field to work on due to a...
- Summary of the top Qualifying runs, Field 1, at ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Although the sheep were moved around for the 2nd day of the qualifying, Field One kept the Suffolk type sheep that ran on the field...
- Summary of the top Qualifying runs, Field 1, at ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Thursday and Friday were the 2 qualifying days for the 2005 World Sheep Dog Trials. It turned out to be quite cloudy and rainy as...
- Day 1 qualifying / ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 The first day of competition at the ISDS World Sheep Dog trials was on the Thursday. 40 Border Collies were due to run on each...
- Handler Registration / ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 The first formalities at the ISDS World Sheep Dog trial at Tullamore was the Wednesday’s registration. Every handler had to collect their information and package....