Field Two of the qualifying competition at the World Sheep Dog Trial was said to be the best field to work on due to a straight field and good sheep.
There were two types of sheep being used for the trial, the first being the Suffolk and the other being the Horned hill sheep. Though the fields alternated the sheep over the two days, Field Two seemed to be luck to get two very well behaved lots of sheep for both days.
The top 7 dogs and handlers for Field Two on the Thursday Qualifying runs were:
|Day 1 of Qualifying / World Sheep Dog Trials Field 2|
|#209||Mr. M Doherty||IRE||Craig||205|
|#228||Mr. W I McConnell||SCO||Jaff||200|
|#233||Mr. W G Watt||ENG||York||200|
|#219||Mr. J R Welsh||SCO||Moel Jock||200|
|#217||Mr. R Dalziel||SCO||Spot||198|
|#216||Mr. J Cropper||ENG||Sid||194|
|#231||Ms. K Soderberg||SWE||Lotus||194|
Click on any of the titles below for the full details of the videos from this event:
Want to read more? Check these out!
- Summary of the top Qualifying runs, Field 1, at ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Although the sheep were moved around for the 2nd day of the qualifying, Field One kept the Suffolk type sheep that ran on the field...
- Summary of the top Qualifying runs, Field 1, at ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Thursday and Friday were the 2 qualifying days for the 2005 World Sheep Dog Trials. It turned out to be quite cloudy and rainy as...
- Day 1 qualifying / ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 The first day of competition at the ISDS World Sheep Dog trials was on the Thursday. 40 Border Collies were due to run on each...
- 23 Steps to producing The ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 DVD ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Driving to the World Sheep Dog Trials, from Tullamore, Ireland Our accommodation, the Bridge House Hotel in Tullamore. HQ...
- Handler Registration / ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 The first formalities at the ISDS World Sheep Dog trial at Tullamore was the Wednesday’s registration. Every handler had to collect their information and package....