Although the sheep were moved around for the 2nd day of the qualifying, Field One kept the Suffolk type sheep that ran on the field on day one.
The results for the Friday qualifying competition, from Trial Field One was:
|Day 2 of Qualifying / World Sheep Dog Trials Field 1|
|#171||Mr. T Wilson||USA||Pearl||191|
|#148||Mr. S Hindenes||NOR||Tweed||189|
|#176||Mr. A Owen||WAL||Bob||189|
|#181||Mr. S van der Zweep||NET||Roy||187|
|#146||Mr. L Cowper||ENG||Kate||185|
|#177||Mr. T Longton||ENG||Carrie||183|
|#173||Mr. S Glen||CAN||Pleat||179|
Click on any of the titles below for the full details of the videos from this event:
Want to read more? Check these out!
- Summary of the top Qualifying runs, Field 1, at ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Thursday and Friday were the 2 qualifying days for the 2005 World Sheep Dog Trials. It turned out to be quite cloudy and rainy as...
- Day 1 qualifying / ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 The first day of competition at the ISDS World Sheep Dog trials was on the Thursday. 40 Border Collies were due to run on each...
- 23 Steps to producing The ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 DVD ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Driving to the World Sheep Dog Trials, from Tullamore, Ireland Our accommodation, the Bridge House Hotel in Tullamore. HQ...
- Handler Registration / ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 The first formalities at the ISDS World Sheep Dog trial at Tullamore was the Wednesday’s registration. Every handler had to collect their information and package....
- ISDS World Sheep Dog Trials, 2005 Early this year, the ISDS, (International Sheep Dog Society), asked us to document, in a video, the 4 days of the World Sheep Dog Trials...