5. This is an important part of my video, Starting Your Border Collie on Cattle, Sheep or Ducks. To understand what you should expect from a young Border Collie and also how to end up with a top class working dog is something that you should look into either before you take on this responsibility or as soon as you have picked up your young Border Collie pup. I don’t want appear pushy but buying our video will set you up for a great start with your dog. I always have told folk that if you don’t learn from my video, send it back and I’ll give you your money back. I have never had to refund anyone their money!
Good Luck with your young dog.
1. Don’t forget to buy a dog from good breeding lines and from a reputable and knowledgeable breeder.
2. Keep your Border Collie pup safe and out of harms way.
3. Make the effort to understand the ins and outs of owning this true working machine.
4. Don’t forget that a copy of Starting Your Border Collie on Cattle, Sheep or Ducks will be a most worthwhile investment for both you and your young Border Collie.
Want to read more? Check these out!
- Another Year of Farming and Videos It seems as if the past 5 months has been nothing but Sheepdog videos, Border Collie programs and more Border Collies. I’ve had Border Collies...